I took a lot of images of my 'band' and I then picked 6 out of them, to make sure I had the best images I could get I put my camera on a setting called "burst", this allowed my camera to take a lot of shots quickly/in one go, therefore I could choose which ones I thought were successful and which ones I didn't think were good enough.
All of these Images shown are the ones that I will be using for my magazine, I am going to edit them so that they look like magazine ones should. some I will edit out the backgrounds, others I will try different effects to change the images a little. I will definitely use red eye removeal to get rid of the red eyes in some of the images.
To take my images I used a digital camera, I took some shots in the snow, I done this because the snow added a nice feel and a good light to some of the images, it looks as though it gives the models a healthy glow, and the images look fresh and crisp.
Some of these images are studio shots, whereas a fair few of them are candid shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment