Tuesday, 1 December 2009

My Proposal

From my survey on survey monkey I have realised that the majority of the people who read music magazines are aged between 16-20, this will be the target audience for my music magazine.
I have also noticed that the most popular magazines bought are NME and UNCUT which means I should look closer at these magazines and take note on their layouts and fonts etc.
Most people are willing to pay no more than 4 pounds for a music magazines, so I will not price mine at more than this amount.
From my question 7 from my survey monkey I have realised that people mostly download their music, so maybe I should have something about downloads in my magazine to draw people in
Most of the people who took my survey are into rock and indie music, this indicated that I should probably stick to that genre.
In conclusion to this I will make a music magazine that’s for 16-20 year olds, based on rock and indie music, which isn’t too expensive and includes things about downloading.

No comments:

Post a Comment